Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Ramblings

My weekend has been wonderfully relaxing so far. It's nice to just stay at home for a full weekend and get things accomplished.

Last night, I went with my Maid of Honor, Alyssa, and her parents out to a tasty dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant, Rice. We shared the Basil Lamb and the Chicken Panang Curry. It was so delicious! Afterward, we came to my parent's house to play the game Loaded Questions with my parents, older brother Chris, and his wife Michelle. Has anyone ever played this game? It was so fun, especially if you have a really loud and inappropriate family, such as mine. Add some wine to the mix and it got a little out of control...


Today has been pretty productive! I've worked out and thoroughly cleaned out my bathroom cabinets. I love having everything clean and organized! My mom and I just went to this new butcher shop that just opened to pick out some delicious food to cook tonight. We chose this awesome look flank steak stuffed with garlic, feta cheese, and spinach. It looks so pretty - I'll let you know how it turns out.

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. that stuffed flank steak sounds amazing! definitely want to hear how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Saturdays that consist of organizing. I do major closet, drawer, bathroom reorganizing twice a year. It feels so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that game! We always play it around the holidays when all my siblings are home. Add wine and it gets a little crazy! Lol.

    ReplyDelete