Monday, February 23, 2009

Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner?

So I'm about to run out of my shampoo and conditioner, and I'm thinking about switching it up. I currently use Biolage Bodifying Shampoo and Conditioner:


I have REALLY fine, straight hair. You've seen pictures - you really can't get any straighter than my hair and I've never used a straightener on it. Even though it's super low maintenance, I really wish I had at least SOME body to my hair.

I really would love to get your recommendations for your favorite brands (especially girls out there with fine, straight, limp hair like me)! Anyone care to share your hair secrets?

(Did I just write a whole post about my hair? Yes, I did.)

1 comment:

  1. i use biolage too. I've heard that Samy Fat Hair is good for adding volume!

    ReplyDelete