Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Julianne Smith Garters

When I first saw these garters a few weeks ago, I fell in LOVE with them. Julianne Smith is the designer and she is so talented! I just love all these designs. They are so fun, classic, and preppy! However, I have to say my favorites are the garters from the "Polka Dot" and "Something Blue" sections. Look at all these beauties! Julianne is super sweet; you can be sure I'll be ordering one for my upcoming wedding! Here are a few of my favorites:

White Grosgrain with Blue and White Polka Dot Satin Stripe (Style #200)

Style #001 - Blue and White Swiss Dot Grosgrain (Style #001)

Style #313 - Blue Grosgrain with White Satin Bow (Style #313)

Ivory Grosgrain with White and Ivory Polka Dot Satin Stripe (Style #209)
White Grosgrain with Sage and White Polka Dot Grosgrain Stripe with Brown Satin Stripe
(Style #208)
Aren't they adorable? Of course, I would never be able to throw mine away to the guys - this is definitely a lifetime keepsake! Julianne even makes custom garters, so you can choose your colors. I also love that she does monogramming. Which ones are your favorite?

3 comments: