Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday!

The best day of the week is here! I LOVE Fridays! I'm so excited for the weather to get nice too...it's supposed to beautiful here all weekend.

Tonight, I'm going out to dinner with my parents. It'll probably be an early bedtime for this old lady, since I'm so worn out by Friday night.

Tomorrow, Michael and I are just hanging out until the benefit in the evening. I'm so excited; I've never gone to anything like this before. I just love getting dressed up, but there's usually no occasion. There is a silent auction at the benefit with some awesome vacations, spa treatments, and other fantastic items, but Michael told me I'm not allowed to bid on anything :) Oh, well!

By the way, I ordered the J.Crew bathing suit last night...whoops! I just loved it and couldn't take the chance that it would sell out.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :) Show us your new suit!
    P.S. Never listen to your husband about shopping hehe he'll forgive you later! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Quite Contrary! Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned!!

    ReplyDelete