Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress!

I had a wonderful surprise waiting at home for me last night - my bridesmaid dresses had arrived! I had such a difficult time finding a bridesmaid dress. I was very happy when I saw these in Martha Stewart wedding a few months ago! The company is called Aria Dress and they were extremely easy and prompt. Here is a picture of the dress I chose, except for my mine will NOT be green, but a bright pink! The color is called Raspberry.


What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. so cute! i saw those and liked them ; ) i kind of buy wedding mags....oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a really pretty and flattering dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a pic of yourself in the dress so we can see "raspberry"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you found my blog! The dresses are AMAZING. I couldn't believe how thin and comfortable they are (I tried my sister's on) Great choice! Good luck with wedding planning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the color and the dress style is great too! great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it a lot :-) mine were similar - I love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely cut! I cannot wait to see photos of your perfect pink and green wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! im not a green person but it looks adorable in green too! classy but not too formal like a full length gown

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost went for Aria dresses for my bridesmaids, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete