Thursday, August 27, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
What are your favorites?
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
He knows me so well. Love you honey!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Well, what do you think?
Monday, August 10, 2009
I already carried my coffee to work in my mug this morning. At such a great price point, it's hard not to buy everything!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
This morning, I made these delicious pastries for breakfast - the amazing recipe can be found from the awesome blog, Bake at 350! They were so easy and tasted basically the same as a cheese danish.
We took the dogs for a walk after breakfast, then my Mom and I looked in a few stores. We all ate lunch at the Boathouse, a delicious restaurant right on the river. I had the most amazing salmon salad. Here are a few pics:
I LOVE weekends!
Friday, August 7, 2009
- Drinks and appetizers on our front porch this evening
- Dinner at Taco Mamacita (one my FAVORITE Mexican restaurants)
- Delicious breakfast prepared by moi for tomorrow morning
- Walk with the dogs tomorrow morning
- Lunch downtown with the family Saturday
- Church on Sunday
- Grocery shopping
I'll post pictures after this weekend. Have a great one!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
- 1 box Orzo, cooked (immediately run cold water over pasta after cooked)
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut and sauteed
- 1 container grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced and cooked
- 1 container feta cheese
- Parsley (to taste or color)
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste
Mix everything together and refrigerate. Bonus: I have a yummy lunch to take to work with me tomorrow!