Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Bags

There are so many cute handbags out for Spring already! Spring is my FAVORITE season for clothes :) I love all the bright colors and fresh fabrics. I haven't bought a new handbag in probably 2 years (wow, that's bad). I'm very picky on my bags and once I get one, I usually stick with it for a while. Here are some beauties I've been eying...

J.Crew Bella Satchel
Printed Tory Burch Tory Tote (not a handbag, but still SO CUTE)


Kate Spade Cozumel Oval Basket

Coach Parker Satchel - I'm normally not a big Coach person, but this yellow is so perky for Spring (and it doesn't have "C"s all over it!)

Unfortunately, my money saving plan does not allow for a new bag! Let me know if you find any beautiful budget handbags out there. I definitely need a new one!

5 comments:

  1. i looooove spring handbags! the jcrew one is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. The JCrew and the Coach bags are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade is my favourite - spring bright and really classy - love it!

    ReplyDelete