Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Honeymoon Needs

So maybe I don't NEED all these things for my tropical honeymoon, but I really would like them! My mom wants me to have a trousseau (which is a new wardrobe for the honeymoon). I don't think I'd mind that too much to say the least - feel free to purchase these for me Mom! Here are some lovely items I'm currently lusting after:

Milly Fan Print Silk Twill Sheath Dress
J.Crew Watercolor-stripe Twist Bandeau Bikini
Kate Spade Amelia Slide

J.Crew Cate Patent High-Heel Slingbacks (thanks Blue Eyed Bride!)

So, who's buying all these lovelies for me?

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the twist bandeau! and you know i love those pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, especially the Kate Spade slides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun shopping for honeymoon clothes! I am LOVING the swimsuit and the slingbacks are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want those shoes so bad! honeymoon clothes are so much fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete