Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Candy Help!

For my wedding in May, I'm having the very popular candy buffet in my wedding colors: pink and green. I have already bought most of my jars for the candy, but I have not picked out any candy yet (other than pink M&Ms). I know lots of y'all have done candy buffets for your weddings - can you tell me the best and cheapest place to find bulk candy online? I know I definitely want some rock candy - I think it just looks so cute! Jelly beans are a definite also. Thanks for your help!



1 comment:

  1. We're getting ours from a place called Candy Warehouse online - google it to find the link. You can search for candy by color!

    Also, I'm sure you already know this, but just in case you don't... Google My M&M's - you can get personalized M&M's in two colors per order - so you could get pink and green with Monogram or your names & wedding date. We're having those as well!

    Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete