Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Lemony Blog Award

I received this sweet award from my new blog friend Quite Contrary - thanks! It's my first award :)
Sweet Lemony Blog Award
Here are the official rules of the game...1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude. 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Here are the fun blogs I nominate:

6 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetie!! :) Thanks girl! I will get this up on my blog soon...I hope! And congrats on your first award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy!!! thank you so much!!! I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! love reading your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first award. I posted about the same one on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for this award Missy!!

    ReplyDelete