Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lilly Stationery

I am absolutely obsessed with the new line of Lilly Pulitzer stationery! I've already picked up a few items, but I could definitely buy tons more. It's so adorable! Here is what I have so far :)

I got this adorable Latte Da Mug - it's perfect for brightening up my desk at work! Drinking my morning coffee is so much better with my cute mug.

I love these little cocktail napkins. I'm sure Michael can't wait to use them in our house ;)

There is nothing more classic than a Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress. What could be better than little shift dress notecards?!

Last, but not least, these adorable circle note cards. They're perfect for my desk at home.

I'm sure this stationery line is already super popular. Best of all, everything is very reasonably priced. I would definitely suggest checking it out!

4 comments:

  1. Def. going to check these adorable items out!! Thanks for the share:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I LOVE the mug! YAY for wine, dinner and confessions tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been tagged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cuuute!!! I love the circular note cards -- adorable!!

    Cute Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete