Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday = Survivor

I've mentioned before that I'm a huge reality TV loser...Survivor is my favorite though! I'm so glad it's back. This season is in the Brazilian Highlands. It's pretty good so far! I've secretly always wanted to be on Survivor, but I'd probably pass out from the lack of food after one day. Does anyone else watch Survivor? I don't really have any favorites yet, but it still is early.


I'm so glad tomorrow starts the weekend! I have a very relaxing weekend of nothing planned. Maybe a little cleaning out of my closet...maybe going to see Twilight again at the dollar theater (don't judge)...probably cooking some yummy food/drinking vino. Definitely getting some good sleep!

I also need to work on a few of my projects for the wedding. I need to finish our card box, look for candy buffet scoops, work on other paper projects, etc, etc. I also am planning on sending out my wedding invitations in a couple weeks, so I need to start assembling them!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend, have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying to talk a friend of mine into seeing twilight at our dollar theater this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete