- Michael got offered a great new job today! It's just what we've been hoping for, although he'll be very sad to leave his current position. It's such a blessing for him to find this perfect job during this economy!
- I got my hair done tonight - not quite as exciting as Michael's job, but good nonetheless. Just a trim and highlight touch-ups. I'm growing my hair out for the wedding!
- My personalized napkins arrived from For Your Party. They are so CUTE! I want to order more, just because it was so fun (even though I don't need more personalized napkins).
- I found super cute and affordable bridesmaid's shoes today (we're talking under $30 here people)...I ordered a pair to see how they look in person. Fingers crossed!
- My friend, Mrs. Southern Belle, has gotten me interested in One Tree Hill. The last thing I need is another TV show!!
- I'm going for my wedding cake tasting/consultation on Tuesday and I can't WAIT!
- I need some good ideas for hostess gifts for my next shower in a few weeks. Any ideas?
- I really want a new handbag.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Here's what's going on with me today!