Saturday, May 9, 2009

Out of Town Boxes

I thought I'd share what I've been working on all weekend! I've finally finished my Out of Town Gift Boxes for the guests staying at the hotel. I LOVE the way they turned out! Here is the finished product:


Here is what we put in each of the boxes:
  • Personalized Water Bottles
  • Georgia Peanuts
  • Peach Gummy candies
  • Praline Pecans
  • Gum
  • Advil
  • Wedding Weekend Brochure
Here are some pictures of the contents of each box:


Thank you to Mrs. Southern Belle and my Mom for helping me stuff and tie ribbons! I can't wait for the guests to receive these when they check into the hotel. 1 week from today Michael and I will be getting married!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!!! Your boxes are lovely!!! Best of luck this week as you lead up to your big day! Keep us posted where & when you can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling Missy! Have a wonderful last week before the BIG day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you are so close! The out of town boxes look lovely and the colors are so pretty. I love the custom water bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accept payment in taffy and peach candy, oh and of course wine! ;)

    ReplyDelete