Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Married!

I am back from my honeymoon and MARRIED! I had the most wonderful wedding weekend and honeymoon! I am so busy with moving, but I wanted to give you a little preview of our wedding...I promise, many more detailed posts to come. Everything was perfect for my wedding and I could not be more in love with my new husband!!

Michael and I at our wonderful rehearsal dinner...there was a huge thunderstorm, but we also had the most beautiful rainbow:
Me watching our guests arrive:
Michael and I before the ceremony:
Our wedding ceremony!
My beautiful bridesmaids:
I will have tons more pictures to come...I can't wait to share all of our fun details! Have a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Looks beautiful! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are married, CONGRATULATIONS Missy! Your day looks beautiful! I love your dress and I cannot wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! :-) I cant wait to see more - it looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! It looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats missy!! can't wait to see more =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you. :) Glad it turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats girl! you looked beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look so pretty! Can't wait to hear and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrast!!! Can't wait for more pictures! P.S. LOVE your rehearsal dinner dress and of course, your gown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!! It looks like you had a beautiful day and you were such a pretty bride :)

    ReplyDelete