Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding in Hilton Head!

We had the most amazing weekend in Hilton Head for our friend's wedding! The groom was one of Michael's fraternity brothers and the bride also went to Furman. It was such a fun group of people.

We played golf on Saturday with Michael's best friend and his girlfriend, Will and Amanda. I use the term "play golf" loosely because I drove the golf cart and watched while the three of them played! I also may have enjoyed a mimosa or two :)

The wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The ceremony was on the 18th hole at the Harbor Town golf course. The groom played golf at Furman, so there was definitely a golf theme throughout, which was so cute. The boutonnieres all had little golf tees in them! The view was gorgeous during the ceremony - we looked straight out onto the harbor. The weather could not have been more perfect!

Alison and I after the ceremony, champagne in hand:
Michael and I:
The ceremony was in a beautiful ballroom overlooking the golf course. The food was delicious and the band was awesome. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I wish I had taken a picture.

Michael and I:
My friend Molly and I at dinner:
The beautiful bride, Liz, and I. She looked so beautiful!

I was exhausted yesterday and I have SO much to do for my own wedding now...it's a week from Saturday!!!! Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. wedding week! omg! have fun with it!
    love the pics from the weekend, absolutely beautiful!, great weather, and of course love your dress!
    I am so excited for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I love your dress as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like yall had a wonderful time! your day is going to be here so sooon! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the j.crew shorts
    I am jealous of all your fun weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love your dress! :-) Oh my goodness I cannot believe how soon your wedding is - I will be praying for you that everything will just fall into place and you will be able to totally relax and enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nan told me she caught up with you at the Wedding!! I was SO excited!!! You looking darling in all the photos and Liz was a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete