Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Lamps and a New Purse

Sorry for the lack of posting lately; I've been swamped with wedding details! I have managed to squeeze in some fun shopping though. I found two gorgeous lamps at Home Goods yesterday - $35 a piece!

This one is going to go in our dining room. We have almost all painted black wood furniture, so I think this would give the room a pop of color:

This lamp will go on Michael's bedside table...his current lamp is way too small and I think this will balance out the room a little better:

Also, I got this adorable Kate Spade bag at the Kate Spade outlet on Tuesday...who knew there was a Kate Spade outlet!?

I'll be back tomorrow with more wedding details. Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! Love the first green lamp shade! and the purse of course!
    I bet you are ecstatic about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both the lamps! Homegoods always has the best stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know there was a kate spade outlet... but I do now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! The lamps are so unique and the purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home Goods is the best and those lamps are so cute! Love the Kate Spade bag too :)

    ReplyDelete