Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Week!

It's FINALLY here! I am so excited that my wedding is SATURDAY! I am so happy to say that I don't have hardly anything left to do at this point, except pack for the honeymoon.

Today, my Mom and I had a Spa Day! It was fabulous - I had a facial, massage, and body scrub/polish. I feel so relaxed! Here is where we went, Renew Day Spa:


Tomorrow will consist of last minute details, since we have guests arriving on Thursday. We are having a Sip 'n' See at our house on Thursday evening, so it will be great to see some of our friends before the big weekend starts. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so excited for you! I love trips to the spa!

    http://fab.typepad.com/brunette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great wedding week! Relax and enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! It's going to be amazing!! Can't wait to see all of your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling calm and relaxed!!! Enjoy yourself this week! Congrats girlie - you're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you and that is great that you took time out for a nice and relaxing spa day! Soak it all up and enjoy every minute.

    I left you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a super relaxing week girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! :-) enjoy this week -

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh I am so excited for you! You sound so relaxed! You have the most wonderful days ahead of you! Hope everything goes flawlessly and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PICS...but you knew that!

    ReplyDelete