Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend!

I'm so glad it's FRIDAY! This week has really been dragging. Michael is off on his bachelor party this weekend and my bachelorette party is next weekend. I wish they were the same weekend, but guys are so last minute - they decided to go this weekend like 1.5 weeks ago! The difference in males and females is so funny. The weekend and destination for my bachelorette party was decided about 6 months ago!

I do have some really fun plans this weekend though. I bought tickets last August for my Mom and I to go see Legally Blonde: The Musical!


I fell in love with the music on that MTV show last summer and I pretty much love ALL plays and musicals. Unfortunately, Legally Blonde wasn't coming to ATL at the time, so we bought tickets to see it in Greenville, SC! So, my Mom and I are off to Greenville tomorrow morning. We're staying at my favorite hotel downtown and will hopefully find some cute stuff shopping! I am in serious need of about 5 dresses for different occasions I have coming in the next few weeks. I'm really looking forward to some good food, good shopping, and spending time with my Mom. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have such fun seeing Legally Blonde in Gvegas! maybe Bailey Hanks will make an appearance since she is not too far away. I will be SO jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! :-) That sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have so much fun! i saw it on broadway a few years ago and it was such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are having a great weekend and find some cute dresses! show us what you find! and let us know about the musical...I want to go!

    ReplyDelete