Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

While I was visiting Mitchael's parents over the weekend, his mother showed me the rehearsal dinner invitations she just had printed! They won't be going out for a few more weeks, but I absolutely love them. They coordinate so well with everything for the wedding. I can't wait for the rehearsal dinner. His mother has been working so hard to make every little detail perfect. Of course, none of this info is ours, but it gives you an idea!

I've been busily working away this afternoon finishing up the invitation details, since they will be mailed tomorrow. Also, I've been working on our wedding programs, which has turned into a much larger project than I anticipated. I can't believe we're getting married two months from tomorrow!

1 comment: