Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brown Dog Boutique

I was surfing Etsy for about the millionth time last week and stumbled upon this amazing stationery shop! It's called Brown Dog Boutique and I love everything! Brown Dog Boutique specializes in stationery with whatever dog you like. Perfect for a dog lover like myself! I ordered address labels for our new address with my NEW LAST NAME and they are so adorable. I cannot wait to use them! Since Michael and I have a golden retriever, I had her use a golden's silhouette with a green font.


I really want to order note cards now. I just love it!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the GREAT find!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy! I just found your blog & love it! Thank you so much for such a nice post. I'm so glad that you like your address labels! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :)

    ReplyDelete