Sunday, July 19, 2009

Michelle's First Baby Shower!

Michelle, my brother's wife, had her first baby shower over the weekend! We had so much fun; it was an absolutely beautiful shower. The shower was held at one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants, Anis Bistro! It was fairly small, mostly immediate family. The food was absolutely delicious - I had the most amazing Salmon Salad with a nice glass of Chardonnay. Every detail was so perfect!

Michelle with her little basketball baby bump...can you believe she's over 7 months pregnant?!
Michelle and me:
Michelle and my Mom:
All the pretty presents:
Michelle and me again:
Michelle and her best friend, Whitney:
Cute little onesie!
Another cute smockinged onesie:
Her cute baby book:
Beautiful monogrammed hemstitched pillow:
Adorable cupcake favors:
Cute decorated boxes for the cupcakes...each box had a different animal!

Mrs. Southern Belle and I are throwing Michelle another baby shower in August...I'm so excited to host one for her!

3 comments: