Balsamic Apple and Spinach Salad
- 1 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, paprika, dry mustard, and salt in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 (10-oz) pkg fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup toasted pecans
Spread spinach on salad plates and top with apples, onion, feta cheese, and pecans. Add dressing to taste.
I HIGHLY recommend this recipe. It is so easy and is guaranteed to impress your dinner guests!