Friday, July 29, 2011

Decorating the Study

The study is coming along slowly. I thought I'd share an update with how it's looking these days. We haven't done anything special to the room except for painting (the color is Sherwin Williams Techno Gray if you're interested) and adding crown moulding.

Michael's parents gave us this beautiful antique piano when we got married. I LOVE it. We had the bench recovered, but that's about it.
Obviously, my favorite colors are neutrals and soft greys, greens and blues :) And a tad bit of contemporary fabrics!
We got a desk for cheap at Target for now. It does the job until we find something we like better.

That's about it! It has beautiful French doors that open up to the study from the living room, but I could not get a good picture of those. One day we'd like to get a nice club chair for reading, but we're making do for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete