Thursday, April 29, 2010

New York Recap

I was in NYC last weekend for one of my best friend's Bachelorette weekend! Alison is getting married in May and she was one of my bridesmaids. We were roommates in college our freshman year and our senior year, so we have been friends for quite a while now!

Alison, me, and Kaci on our way to a Broadway show:
We saw Promises, Promises, with Kristin Chenowith. It was like Mad Men on Broadway...amazing!
Alison's finance's sister, Allie, myself, and Alison at brunch at Jane in Soho on Saturday:
Dinner at Public in Soho! Yummy dinner and great atmosphere.
It was a great weekend and I think Alison's ready to walk down the aisle in 3 short weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh la la! What funnn. Cheers! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!!! Looks like a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broadway, Kristin Chenoweth, Mad Men? SOunds like my kind of show! I'll have to get tickets ASAP~!

    ReplyDelete