Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and Happy Spring! Spring is my absolute favorite season and I could not be more ready for the warm weather. We have been busy planting new flowers and plants around our yard, which has made the arrival of Spring even more exciting - I love coming home to see what has bloomed each day!

We spent Easter morning and lunch with my family, then we drove back home and cooked an Easter dinner for Michael's family. It was great! Here are a few pictures:

Michael cooking the Easter lamb on the grill!
Our little dinner set-up :)
One of our flower beds:

This was a surprise...the previous owners of the house had planted some pretty tulip buds:
Finally, we recently got a new plantation shutter for our powder room. I love it!
Unfortunately, I now want plantation shutters everywhere in the house.
Do you like? Have a great week and enjoy the beautiful weather!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time! I too love plantation shutters and would put them everywhere if it was in the budget! Flower beds look great too, still working on mine! ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty! I need to come visit! Maybe when I can get my kid to sleep through the night we can come for a road trip!

    ReplyDelete