Thursday, September 24, 2009

A little shopping...

While Michael was visiting with friends in Greenville on Saturday, I was busy shopping at a few of my old favorite stores! I had so much fun - the only thing that would have made it better is if my Mom had been there to shop with me. Here's a few of the things I picked up:

Lilly Pulitzer Soni Printed Turtleneck

Vineyard Vines 5 Pocket Corduroy Skirt in Navy

J. Crew Shimmering Stone Necklace

The always classic Jackie Cardigan in Navy:

J. Crew Single Wrap Skinny Belt in Fresh Melon
I am so ready to bust out my Fall clothes...too bad it's still about 80 degrees here everyday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am loving the skirt and the pink belt!!! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're clothes are always so cute and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love me some Jcrew belts. The Fresh Melon color!

    ReplyDelete