Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heading to Greenville for the Weekend!

I am so excited...Michael and I are going to Greenville for the weekend for his cousin's wedding. Greenville is the city where I eventually want to live permanently! I LOVE this city. The size is great, the restaurants are delicious, and the shopping is lovely. Greenville is the city where we went to college, so we have always loved it and hope to move there eventually.

We will be staying here...
Visiting Furman University, our Alma mater...

And of course, there will be quite a bit of eating and shopping at my favorite places! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. hope you have a great trip!!! I would love to visit there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great weekend in greenville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Greenville! We got married in Greenville and my hubs went to Furman. It's so beautiful. It's close to use, but we don't visit nearly enough and I'd love to live there, too.

    ReplyDelete