Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead!

Michael and I are moving our furniture into our house this weekend! I'm so excited to start decorating our new home. Michael will be staying there for the next month untill I move in after the wedding (you better keep it clean, honey)! Tomorrow and Saturday will be entirely devoted to moving and unpacking. Hopefully we'll get a lot done and at least get the furniture arranged.

I cannot wait for Easter! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Sometimes it's easy to forget the true meaning of the holiday, but I will definitely be thanking the Lord for His sacrifice on Sunday. We're having some family over for an Easter lunch, so it will be wonderful as always to spend some time with our close family.

On another note, tomorrow marks one week away from my last day at work. I will be moving to Chattanooga with Michael after the wedding, and unfortunately, I cannot work for my current company there. I have loved my time at my current employer - I've been there since I graduated from college! It has been a wonderful learning experience and I will definitely miss my co-workers. If anyone knows about any sort of job opportunities in the Chattanooga area, I would LOVE to hear about them. I work as a Marketing Analyst currently, but I am open to whatever is out there. I appreciate anyone's help...job searching really is the worst!

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a ton of major milestones coming up so quickly.... good luck! Have so much fun moving in and decorating together.... we bought a little house and got married and moved in together just about one year ago and it has been the best year of my life- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in Chattanooga, and it rocks. You'll love it. Good luck finding a job. (P.S. I'm on the Knot Atlanta board, in case you were wondering who I was:)

    ReplyDelete