Monday, August 16, 2010

Beach Vacation!

Michael and I just got home from a week-long vacation in the Seaside, Florida area with my whole family! We had such a great time - it was so nice to relax and spend time with family. We rented a house for the big group, which included my parents, both of my brothers, my sister-in-law, her mother, baby Gates, Michael, and myself!

Michael and I at the wine bar:
Mom and I:
Gates and me before dinner - I LOVED spending all week with him:
Michael and I at the wine bar again...
My family on Grayton Beach (minus Chris):
Michael and I on the beach:
Gates wasn't so sure of the sand...
Mom and I in Rosemary Beach the last night:
Gates is starting to walk - it's absolutely adorable:
Dad and I at George's in Alys Beach the last night:
Dinner at George's the last night:
One last shot of mom and I:

This trip couldn't have come at a better time! I finished my old job the Friday before we left for the beach and I start a new job at a Public Relations firm tomorrow! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. such cute pics!!! looks like a great vacation! I want to be at that wine bar right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seaside is one of my fav places. And your outfits are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO so so pretty! I was married in Destin last October and have been longing to go back to the area ever since. Oh... and you're outfits were awesome and I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pics! I love your darling yellow dress! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete